Independent and Flexible
The Behringer AMP800 features 4 stereo high-power amplifier sections, all of which are completely independent and deliver dual 1/4'' outputs. Each channel is equipped with level controls and a 6-digit LED output meter which provides you with incredibly intuitive and accurate level monitoring. Additionally, the AMP800 has two balanced stereo main inputs with independent level and balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 of the headphone amplifiers.
Link and Expand
If you need to accommodate more than 8 pairs of headphones, the Behringer AMP800 Headphone Amplifier delivers a convenient Link Out A connector which allows you to combine multiple units together. Long-term reliability is guaranteed thanks to the high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches, along with Behringer's ultra low-noise operational amplifiers that provide unparalleled sonic performance.
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control plus accurate 6-segment LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
- 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
- Accurate 6-segment LED main level meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
- 2 headphone outputs per channel (front and rear panel) allow a total of 8 headphones to be simultaneously connected
- Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Link Output A: 1/4'' TRS Connector, Balanced
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 120kHz, -3dB
- Dynamic Range: 108dB, 10Hz to 22kHz (100? Load)
- Distortion: 0.007 Typical (100? Load)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBm / 124mW (100? Load)
- Minimum Output Impedance: 47?
- Power Supply: External Power Supply, 9V /750mA
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 48mm x 242.6mm x 120mm / 1.89'' x 9.55'' x 4.72'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.77kg / 1.7lbs
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- Balanced: 20k?
- Unbalanced: 10k?
- CMRR: 40dB Typical @ 1kHz
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS, Stereo
- Impedance: Min. 100? Load
Behringer MINIAMP AMP800 Headphone Amplifier
- Brand: Behringer
- Product Code: Behringer MINIAMP AMP800 Headphone Amplifier
- Availability: In Stock
Stock technical support:
+359 899 113 934